Constant pain in right shoulder, prescribed deltacortril tablets and zirtek for stress. Suggestion?

Hi Im worried about my right shoulder area .Ive got constant pain in it for the last few days...have been to the doctor on monday last and she prescribed me deltacortril tablets and zirtek 10mg and zinnat tm 500mg tablets.these are all for stress as I have a rash on both my arms and my skin is very dry around my face...the shoulder pain is only since about thursday but this is not the 1st time this pain has been there...can you give me your opinion. Help. Thank you. dave Keane waterford Ireland
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013