Constant pain, discomfort in right calf. Not enough blood supply to right foot. Bruising around right toe. Reason?

I have constant pain ( cramping ) and discomfort in my right calf . My right foot feels cold and like it s not getting sufficient blood supply. I also have bruising around the right big toe . These symtoms have been relevant for over a year and getting worse. They aren t as bad when I am standing, but when I am laying down, my right leg throbs terribly. What are the possible reasons for such symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013