Constant numbness in left foot, even during exercise. Feet not hurt. Possible reason?

Hi! The second toe from the left on my left foot has been kind of numb for the past 4-5 days. It s constant. I exercise quite a lot, and it still feels the same even during exercice, so i m guessing it s not just bad circulation. Also, I am 100% sure I have not hurt my foot or my toes in any way.It feels not just numb but as if it s wrapped up in something at the bottom... it s quite hard to describe. Thank for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013