Constant nausea. ECG confirmed rapid heart rate. Lung functions abnormal. Loud systolic heart murmur. Graves test- negative

Hi, I have been having odd symptoms for a year now (really 7 years but worst in the last year with additional heart symptoms). I am a 21 year old female. I have almost constant nausea and sometimes throw up from the nausea. In the last year I have noticed a rapid heart rate that goes between 80-120bpm. An ECG has confirmed my abnormal rapid heart rate. I am often breathless which is what took me to the doctors. I used to walk a lot but now can only do it at a slow leisurely pace. I am often tired requiring sleep in the afternoon and my muscles ache with minimal activity and my joints often hurt. My lung function is just below 80% (I am asthmatic, it is unclear if this is the cause). I also have a loud systolic heart murmur. My BMI is under weight and I struggle to put weight on. I also get sudden dizzy/faint spells but no actual fainting. Additionally I get severe headaches often. My hemoglobin levels are high-normal and sometimes just above normal. Iron is low in the range of normal. I was treated for pernicious anemia and started treatment one year ago. My mother has Graves disease but I have had a few negative results when testing for Graves. Lastly I get pain in my abdomen and this is sometimes very severe. I am being given an echocardiogram and being refereed for an endoscopy. Any ideas what could be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013