Constant lump on the testicle, hurts on touching, increasing in size. Sign of cancer?

Im 17 and i have a little lump on my left testicle it was about 1mm and only hurt a little when I touched itthe lump has been their for a long time and I m not sure when it came or if I was born with it (I ve only noticed it in the last year or to) recently it has grown to about 2mm and is about more sore when I touch it ( it only hurts when I touch it). Im worried this is testicular cancer and I don t want to lose a testicle, what should I do
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012