Constant headaches, shortness of breath, nausea, high temperature. Taking paracetamol. Treatment?

I currently have shortness of breath when climbing stairs or even walking at my normal pace this has been sudden in onset and at times it feels like I am not getting enough o2. I also have nausea but no vomiting , I am trying to maintain eating but this just makes me feel worse. I had a high temp yesterday 38.2 but this decreased with paracetamol use. I also feel generally unwell, with cold like symptoms and a persistent headache . I am 22 years old, and generally fit and well.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012