Constant headaches, dizziness after surgery. Stopped medications due to reaction. Related to surgery?

My daughter had surgery last week and is recovering well from that. However, she has had constant headaches and dizziness every since. She is drinking plenty of fluids and eating well. During the post op time, she was prescribed keflex and panadol. As she has had reactions to antibiotics in the past, the dr took her off the keflex as it may have been linked. However, that was over 4 days ago and she has also stopped any panadol in case of rebound headaches. Any suggestions please. She has seen her surgeon again who thinks it is not related to the surgery???
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013