Constant headache, bad sleeping pattern, reddish eyes due to exposure to computer. Suggest something

Hello Doctor, I have this constant headache like, almost everyday. I started to have headache since a year ago, since I spent too much time in front of computer and playing with my phone 24/7. And I assume the cause of my headache is just because I spend to much time on computer, tv, and my phone. When I try to decrease the amount of the time I spend on those things, I gotta say my headache feels A BIT better. I sleep pretty well for last couple of weeks, but before then, my sleeping pattern is so bad. I used to sleep at 3 or 4 in the morning cos I have this weird anxiety that I'm afraid of ghosts But now I have red-ish eyes, at first I assume the red-ish eyes is just cos of my lack of sleep, but now after I make up my sleeping pattern, the red-ish eyes are still there. And my eyes feel strain. My eyes are both -1.75. And the constant headache I get if i spend too much time on computer is on top of my skull and both on right and left sides. And i weird feeling on jaw muscles.

I'm in college now, so the headache bothers my works since almost of the assignments are required a computer.
Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013