Constant head scratching, have lumps behind ears, daughter has lice. Could it be a fungal infection?

My daughter had lice , and since then I have itched my scalp to pieces. I never had lice, but because of my new nervous twitch, I scratch my head constantly. I noticed a few lumps , kinda felt like a pimple, pop up in the same places all the time. Now, I have a lump behind my ear, feels like it s on the bone. It is not tender, but could be because of constant touching, moving, and shifting. I heard it could be a fungal infection .
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012