Constant burning sensation in urinary tact, urinalysis, STD ?

Hi Im a 33 yr old Male .I have had a mild to moderate consistent burning sensation in my urinary tract for 9 days now. I seen the doctor on day 4 for this for this. He did a urinalysis for this in which showed Bacteria . So he put on me Cipro for 5 days. I felt as though i was getting better with symptoms. I seen him on last day of treatment for another urnialysis everything was all clear he checked me out and I felt like i had improved. The next day though i woke up and my urine was burning once again. Now my question is even though i took the antibiotics will this pain still linger for a while ? and should I just wait it out? Or should i go right back in? STD is out of the question I havent had sex in a very long time just to add.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012