Constant burning at the tip of penis. Antibiotics not effective. Prostatitis suspected. Advise?

I have no symptoms other then constant pain (burning at the tip) in my penis. This started 4 months ago 2 days after this girl i was seeing preformed oral sex on me. We did not have sex, but there could have been some contact, but we did not have intercourse. I have received oral sex from her before with no issues, but there has never been any genital contact until this point. I have seen multiple docs who put me on every antibiotic under the sun. Never longer then 7 days however. I have also been treated for yeast. The doctor is at a loss and he thinks i have prostatitis, yet the antibiotics have not cured me. I am concerned about it being herpes after reading some of the posts on the internet. Again this has been constant pain for 4 months and I never had a sore or anything. The girl i was seeing swears she doesn't have anything. I have not be tested positive for any std either, but I have not been tested for herpes yet. I am very concerned and would like to know if this could be herpes causing the constant pain without any visible signs and for this period of time. Any help would be great
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013