Constant abdominal pain. Had plastic surgery, was on Keflex. Why ?

Good Morning: I have had abdominal pain for about 1 month now. It began in the area from my navel up to my ribcage (in center, not to either side) and now, about 3 weeks later the pain is in the area from my navel down to my pubic bone. The pain is like a biting or pinching sensation. About 10 weeks ago I had plastic surgery and was on Keflex antibiotic for one week. One week ago I had to have more surgery for the wound dehisence and I am on Keflex antibiotic once again. This pain is a 6 to 8 on a scale of 1 -10 with 1 being no pain and 10 being unbearable pain. The pain occurs all day, after eating, after not eating for hours - continually. Do you have any thoughts on what this might be? Thank you very much for your answer.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012