Consistent yeast infection, have several canker sore like bumps above clitoris, severe discomfort while walking. Relief measure?

Hi. I had a yeast Infection for about 3+ weeks and not really thinking about it I figured it would clear itself up. Well last Thursday I noticed some small bumps above my clitoris and try we re very sensitive. I called the dr and got diflucan and monistat to clear up yeast. The bumps have turned into what looks like canker sore in the mouth probably about 15 of them. I was tested 9 months ago and everything came back normal. I am married and we have been completely faithful. These sores are so painful I can barely walk. What can I do for relief?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013