Consistent tiredness, occasional night sweats, swollen neck, blood work showed normocytic, on Ciproxen. Alarming?

41 year old male constantly tired and feeling run down, can t sleep with occasional night sweats , swollen neck (actual feel fluid pockets that occur from time to time) that can get so bad that I can t button the top button on my shirt. today s bloddwork shows normal WBC (9,4), but my neutrophils (maual) is very high at 89, my lymphs (manual) is very low at 9 at my mono (manual) is low at less than 1. Also hemotolgy comment said normoghromic/normocytic. Currently taking 1000mg of Ciproxen daily for prostititus. Should I be concerned about other issues?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012