Consistent thin, watery yellow discharge. No improvement with yeast infection medicines. Complete hysterectomy done. Any ideas?

I am 61 and had a complete hysterectomy about 20 years ago. No uterus , cervix , or ovaries and no problems. About a month ago I started having a thin watery yellow discharge. Doctor treated me for a yeast infection , but pill had no effect and she said it really didn t look like a yeast infection. She thought it might be a fistula from vagina to bladder but cystogram showed that wasn t it. Now the discharge is sometimes thicker and sticky, sometimes thin and watery. Sometimes it is brown, but mostly yellowish. Any ideas what this might be?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013