Consistent stomach ache and cramps, intense lower abdominal pain, irregular cycle, get nauseous with food smell. What is the cause?

hi dr i want to knw y i get stmc ache daily and crampss itss the whole day since 2 yearss i am not able to torate i had irregular cycle my dr pescribed me dronis 20 for my cycle to get regular but itss periods pain itss all day in the month i had on upper abdomen now itss on lower abdomen cant bear tthe pain when i have my food fell like nausea can i knw what would the problem
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012