Consistent lower back pain, back feels warm occasionally, no relief with massage. Emergency?

I ve been having lower back pain for about a little more than a month and I ve been wondering if its something serious so that way I can see my doctor. There s times where my lower back feels warm and even if I bend down it bugs me, I got a massage a week ago but it didn t help I was wondering what you guys might think I have so that way I see my doctor asap so I don t have this problem get worse in the long run.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012