Consistent lower back ache, severe diarrhea, extreme nausea. History of kidney problem. Help?

Hi, I have suffered with lower back ache for over 3 weeks now. Yesterday, I was up all night with diarrhoea and extreme nausea without being sick. My temperature in 36 when usually it is 37.5 (not sure if this is relevant). I was rushed to hospital 3 weeks ago with possible problems with my kidneys. I could not pass urine for 24 hours. I was sent home with nothing after being able to Dribble . The extreme back ache has not passed and i cannot get comfortable. I can t sleep, sit or lie for too long. I suffer from IBS , Endometriosis and Interstitial Cystitis .
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer