Congestion, ear plugged. On Amoxicillin. Yellow mucous from nose. Told due to sinus infection. See an ENT?

Hi! For the past two tweeks, I ve been very congested but it has gotten better but my right ear is still plugged. I am currently on amoxcillin and it has been prescribed for 3/day for ten days; I have 5 days left. Today my left nostril has been producing very bright yellow mucus . The doctors told me that it is a sinus infection and that it will eventually go away. I m very worried about my hearing . WHat should I do next? SHould I go see an ENT? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013