Congested nose since 1 1/2 week post cold, no sense of smell or taste, thick bright green mucus from right nostril, fever, Treatment?

Hi, I had a bad cold a week and a half ago and ever since have been very congested behind my nose. Ive had no sense of smell or taste for 7 days and the last few days have had very thick bright green mucus only out of my right nostril . Today I went a bit deaf and have experienced pain and very loud squeaking noises in my right ear when blowing my nose. My temp is also very high so my mother said I need antibiotics. Do you think I do?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012