Confusion about Blood Sugar, please suggest me

I am m/28. I tested my blood sugar level after 20 min of supper. My blood sugar level shows this normal ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

HI.... Your blood sugar is in the normal limit.  The normal range of blood sugar are 90mg/dl to 140mg/dl, depending on the fasting state....

General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. You need to repeat the test with a fasting blood sugar level. Random sugar levels ( Taken irrespective of time of food intake ) should be more than or equal to 200 mg/dl (11.1 mmol/l) in a patient with classic symptoms of hyperglycemia or hyperglycemic
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
its very much within normal limits . nothing to worry . do u have any family history of DM , if s then get a fastig & PP blood suger done to get conformd .
Pulmonologist Dr.Ketankumar Chaudhary's  Response