Conflicting pregnancy test reports. Mild bleeding. Is it a miscarriage? Is there any way to be pregnant with low hormone levels?

HI, I am really confused and could really do with an opinion. I have been told 2 wait n see but its easier said than done. I did 2 pregnancy home pregnancy tests on thursday and they were both positive. I went to my gp on monday and they did anotha test which was negative. I did yet anotha home pregnancy test yesterday mornin which agan said positive but then I started bleedin. It was like the last day of my normal period. I have done anotha test this mornin and it came back positive again but the line was very faint. Do you think I was pregant and have miscarried or is there any way my hormone levels can go down and I still b pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012