Condoms slipped during intercourse, no ejaculation. Had periods after this. Chances of pregnancy ?

Hi me and my girlfriend had sex just over 8 weeks ago. I used a condom but it slid off and went up her and I did ejaculate inside her. She s taken 4 home pregnancy tests recently and they ve all come back negative. She has bled a couple of times after we had sex as well. I was just hoping it was unlikely that she might be pregnant as now would not be a good time. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
As she bleed couple of times then after there is no possibility of she being pregnant.
your home pregnancy test is also confirms it.
Once a women gets pregnant she had no bleeding that is the first sign of pregnancy.
So forget about pregnancy.
Thanks.