Condom slipped during sex with one of unknown status, anxious about HIV, negative test results, had red dot on middle of tongue. Help?

Hi, i had sex on July 09 2012 with a woman in unknown status and while doing sex the condom slipped off insider her and I run to shower washed with soup then I was really sacred and have still anxiety lost some wight and I had 6 times HIV test within 2 months all came back negative. but I still have tiny red on middle of my tongue which really scare me. please please help
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012