Concerned about the facial look after stopping methamphetamine abuse. How to get to the normal state?

i took meth before and has stopped takeing it few months ago as i worry so much on its effect on my face.. it seems to me that i lose fats in it and doesnt look the same as i looked before. is it possible i lose my old looks because of abusive taking meth drugs? i also worried losing fats on my forehead as everytime i look in the mirror i always look at my swollen eyebrows . it disappoint me so much. can i be able to get back my old look after taking drugs for 2 years?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012