Complete hysterectomy including removal of cervix, having odor and watery vaginal discharge, frequent urination. What's wrong ?

In 2008 I got a complete hysterectomy including the removal of my cervix . 2 years ago I begin noticing an odor and watery vaginal discharge . I have seen my gyn annually over the past 2 years but he keeps telling me there is nothing wrong. Also if i drink a small cup of water within 5-10 minutes, I have to go to the bathroom really bad (as if I drank a gallon of water). Everytime I have to go to the bathroom there after it feels like my bladder is completely full and I have to go bad all the time. Something is wrong and I am really starting to worry there might be something wrong with my bladder and or kidneys. I have minimal health insurance so physicians won t see me for all things. Please help me. I am really concerned.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013