Colposcopy, spotting, bladder infection, taking pills, no pregnancy

Hello. I recently had a colposcopy on April 3th. I have had others in the past that have gone smoothy. Yesterday, I noticed I was spotting and I have been all today also. It also feels as if I have a bit of a bladder infection . I am worried that something is wrong, and it is really starting to hurt. I am going to my family DR tomorrow, since it is Sunday today. I just need an answer as to what it may be. Also, I am on the pill ,so I hope its not pregnancy....thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012