Colorless lump on left cheek. No discharge, redness/spots, but painful. How to get rid of it?

I have something like a colorless mole/lump on my left cheek. It has been there for years - maybe 10 years. There is no discharge or redness/spots and is not at all painful. It's just there and ugly. There is no texture to it either, and no hairs growing out of it. I am 46 years old, female and Type 1 diabetic. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it? Washing, acne meds, alcohol, peroxide - none of that does anything.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013