Cold, upper respiratory infection, chest pain. Is it pleurisy? Any adjustable brace available?

I have had 5 visits to the doctor this calendar year. It started with a cold and progressed to upper respiratory infection, etc. I know have a pain around my chest area and the doctor says I have pleurisy . Per her advice,I have made an appointment to see a pulmonologist (sp?) but it is not until April 2. In the meantime, I have made a brace of sorts with a towel folded and something to hold it up just under my breasts. Is there some sort of brace I can buy that would be adjustable.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013