Cold sore in the mustache and lips. Have tingling feeling. Have HSV 1. Any suggestions?

i have got an odd spot which looks like a cold sore in my mustache its about a 1cm away from my lip though and originally it was just a cut which i got shaving. I have had cold sores all my life (HSV1) and they have solely had outbreaks on my lips. I have always felt the tingling sensation beforehand so i generally knew when one was coming on but this one i originally thought was a pussy pimple and i didn't feel any tingling (even now i don't) so i attacked in hoping it would dry out but it's now almost impossible for me to deny the similarities. Is this a common occurrence or is it my cut just infected.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013