Cold, dry cough and vomiting. Bad taste in mouth with nausea. Sinusitis?

I had a cold since last sunday january 6 (today is tuesday january 15) had 40 C of fever just for one day and since then i have a dry cough that get worst at nights and i usually end vomiting . I feel a bad taste in my mouth and feel constantly that i have nauseas. I dont feel pressure in my nose or in my face, no ear ache, no head ache. I dont have runny nose but sometimes i feel nasal dripping in my throat. I have lost my apetite and of course feel so tired. Im worried about the nauseas. Can sinusitis produce them? Even the smell or food makes me feel sick.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013