Cold, dizziness, more thirst, more urination. Taking antibiotics. Cure for symptoms?

I have had a bit of a cold for a few weeks after having two bad colds in quick succession. I had anti biotics to clear the last cough and cold up. I feel tired still all the time even though I sleep well at night, my head hurts occasionally. Sometimes when I am walking I go dizzy for a split second this happens on average twice a day. I'm always thirsty and drink as much as I can but it never seems to quench my thirst. I generally feel unwell and run down. I also urinate more than I usually do over the last month
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
welcome to health care magic
please go for thyroid profile test and blood sugar test as the symptoms indicates to diabetes and thyroid.let me know if you sudden gain or loose weight in past few months.
lets try the home remedy and let me know at or
take 2 tablespoon of coriander powder .soak it in one glass of water overnight.drink this in early morning empty stomach .for 15 will see the miracle!!!