Cold, chest soreness, nausea, low appetite, loss of voice, had dizziness on waking up. Can I take dicloxacillin?

I ve had a cold for the past few days (well that s what I thought it was) but since yesterday I ve had some chest soreness, been nauseous and pretty much ate nothing in almost 48 hours, horrible chesty cough and pretty much lost my voice. When I woke up this morning I pretty much fell back down on my bed (head spinning, feeling like I m gonna vomit and like I have no blood pressure at all). I have some dicloxacillin which I never used when I was given it for an infected finger . Good idea or not??
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012