Cold, bodyaches, headache. Red spots on legs, ankles swollen, tingling in toes. After effects of flu?

I ve had a cold with body aches and a headache , and I am starting to feel better, but now a bunch of red spots has appeared on my legs, mostly on the calves but a few on the thighs also. I have one red eye that has sleep in it in the mornings, my ankles are slightly swollen and my toes sometimes tingle. My spots don t itch , but it feels bruised and it hurts a little when I walk, like I twisted my ankles or something. Is this just after effects of the cold/ flu or should I have it checked out?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013