Cold before sleep. Have had bladder pain, positive ANA. What are the possibilities?

I am really cold when I first go to bed at night. Sometimes where I can t fall asleep. room is warm, comforters, pajamas, and no fever. Once I fall asleep, and if I wake up in the night, I am fine. why is this?? I have had a comprehensive metabolic blood panel, and thyroid, and I am fine. Latley , the last 9 monthes, I have had bladder pain, with the million dollar workup, and they find nothing. I do have a positive , but not very elevated, ANA. brain shows fine in mri. whats going on with me? 15 doctors cannot pinpoint this. The ONLY thing I come up with are positive antibodies for cytomegalovirus and hsv2. never had lesions except for on my forarms that were just spots that come and go . what could this be? I am seeing a neurologist , but still no luck.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012