Clusters of itchy insect bites on inner thigh and private parts, no sex

I have been having somekind of insect bites on my inner thigh and the sides of my private parts. I am a girl and never had sex at all. Never. It appears itchy and the insects bites are alot and look like it clusters in one. Again, i am scared. Any help? i dont want anybody to know about this and I dont want to consult a doctor. Soooo, online asking will do. I hope you help me. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012

I shall try my best to help you.

Use topical ointment like Candid B twice daily on the affected areas for a minimum of 3 weeks continuously. It will help you to get rid of itching as well as the insect bite lesions.

You should be fine with this.