Cluster of sores, painful and tender, skin damage on sloughing off. History of 3rd degree burns. What home remedies will help?

I have recently (within the last month) developed a cluster or group of sores that are persistently painful and tender, which also seem to be causing some bad skin damage in the fact that they seem to grow as more skin sloughs off the wound. in spring of 2011 I had a grease accident and suffered 3rd degree burns on the whole of my left forearm , and 2nd degree burns on my lower torso ( abdomen ). The skin graft was taken from the entire front of my left thigh; and the burn/graft site (not the donor site) is where these sores are developing. In 2007 i was admitted to my small local hospital for a similar singular sore, which was diagnosed as cellulitus likely caused by staphylococcus . after a round of antibiotics it was clear; however these sores seem very similar, and are developing in 3-4 distinctive clusters . Finally, my question is, what home remedies might be available to treat or at least prevent the spread of these sores. I am currently unable to afford a major medical procedure, or the specialized antibiotics that are prescribed for this condition. As I work in a very physically demanding job as a control electrician, installing and repairing indoor hoist/crane systems, I also find it hard to be able to keep the sores covered well, cleaned, and dried; especially in this time of year I experience temperatures in certain industrial facilities that exceed 135-140 degrees(f) and plenty of grease and oils
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012