Cluster of bites on back spreading to shoulders, extreme itching, stiff and sore neck, diagnosed as migraine with aura. Treatment?

About a 12 days ago I had a cluster of bug bites in the middle of my back. A few days later, another cluster of bites developed on my right shoulder blade. Both clusters were extremely itchy, small raised, red bumps for approximately 10 days. The marks are still there, but they re not itchy anymore. A few days after the second cluster appeared, I got what my doctor described as my first migraine with aura. I didn t have a headache with it, but my neck was extremely stiff and sore all down the right side and along the base of my skull . My neck is still very stiff and sore. Could this be related to the bug bites? If so, how should I treat it?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  216 Awaiting Answer