Closed ear with watery feeling inside it and jaw pain

I have been in a swimming pool for approximetly a hour .. I Got out feeling water in my ears. When i got home i felt strange pain the first time to feel it an am feeling that ma ears are closed .. i feel quite pain in ma jaw .. Am curious about it Is smoking havig any concerns about that? Shall i leave it to heel itself alone?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

There are chances of you having wax in the ear which has swollen after swimming with or without infection of the ear canal or a blocked ventilating tube connecting nose and the ear. You require a thorough examination from a good ENT specialist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar