Clogged, ringing ears, vertigo on lying down, eases on sleeping, had dried the wet hair in front of fan. What could be the cause?

3 days ago I started feeling my ears were clugged and ringing. Now only the right ear is clugged and ringing. then I have a vertigo when I lay down. It goes away after 15 minutes then I fall asleep. Berfore that happened I remembered that I took a shower and dried my hair infront of an electric fan. With different positions like leaning on the leftside to get the other side of hair to dry. Then vise-versa. Why is my right ear clugged and ringing?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012