Clitoris hurting, swollen, red bumps on labia, painful, sore

Hello, a few weeks ago the tip of my clitoris started to hurt and was a bit swollen, I started to have some yeast infection like symptoms so I did a drugstore yeast infection and cream and it did nothing. My clit still does hurt but only when pressure is put on it.. But now I have white spots that turn into red bumps on my labia.. They don t itch burn nor are the painful or sore. On my right side they have made my labia swollen. They also do not scab or look herpe like.. Just red lumps . My lymp nodes in my groin are also swollen and a little tender to touch. Help please!!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Oct 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

You clearly have an infection and if the fungal medication that you self preacribed did not work, this does not mean that you can rule out fungal/yeast infections as you could have easily taken a mild dose or an inappropriate drug.

Please visit a doctor at the earliest as a physical examination coupled with laboratory diagnosis would be mandatory to help diagnose and treat you.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.