Clear, white discharge, stomach pain, headache, no periods. Had bleeding after taking morning after pill. Normal?

I had protected sex ( he used condoms ) with my boyfriend in oct. 12 (two days after my period ended). The condom did not break. I was just nervous and took the morning after pill the following morning. I had the side effect of bleeding like a normal period on oct. 19. It stopped 6 days later, oct. 25. I went to the clinic on Nov 29 and had a urine test because they did not offer blood tests and it came negative. Recently I ve been having clear, white discharges, stomach pain, and headaches for the pass week but my period is still not here yet. Is this normal? Can plan b be the main factor of my delayed period? Can I still be pregnant even if my period is 5 weeks late from my normal period and the test came negative? Or is it main the pill that is causing this. I ve also been very stressful these past weeks mainly on school work as well as worrying on the probable pregnancy.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012