Clear drainage in ear after putting warm oil due to earache. Lack of hearing. Reason?

I have a clear drainage in my rt ear. This happened after having an ear ache,& putting warm swet oil in my ear at night. It becomes crusty all inside my ear. It looks like some type of ecema. I have the same tpe of thing n my left eyebrow. when I clean my eyebrow or ear and put oil on them it turns a bright red. The next night my ear will leak again and the process begins again. This am when I woke my ear felt full of something and i could not hear from that ear.My hearing came back, but not at the same level as normal. I did have gamma knife surgery for trigeminal neuroliga several years ago and the pain was on the rt side of my face. Could this have any thing to do with this drainage?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013