Clear discharge, cramps, nausea, tiredness. Had taken plan b after unprotected sex. Is this normal?

Hey I need help... I took Next Choice aka Plan b like 6 days ago. I was ovulating at the time we had sex and the condom broke. I was worried so I took plan b within 30 hours. I had all the symptoms neausa tiredness breast tenderness. 2 days ago I started having thick white discharge that turned yellow brownish and now its clear discharge. I am exspirencing some cramps . It feels as if I were on my cycle... Is this normal?? Need help please answer!!!
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012