Clear blisters on shoulder. Noticed fluid after scratching. Spot turned red. Any ideas?

I have a spot on my rt shoulder that started out as a clear blister and I scratched it one day and clear fluid came out and it had what I would call a crater underneath, then over the next month the spot turned dark red and still has the crater, its been three years since then with no change just a little bit bigger and itches every once in a while, I used to tan a lot and wondered if this may be a sun spot, any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013