Cleaned ears with a Q- tip, found dried blood, frequently noticed. Solution?

I just cleaned my ear out with a q tip b/c it felt like i had water in it. When i pulled the q tip out it had a big hunk of dried blood on it. All week I have had little spec of dried blood on a q tip end and i have not thought nothing of it. but tonigt there was a lot i used about 10 q tips both ends and there was dried blood on all of them should i go to the doctor tomorrow or just wait and see what happens? Could this be somthing i should worry about
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013