Circular patch on elbow, itchy, treated as anti fungal and eczema, spreading on legs, chest, face, lips and fingertips. Strep?

My daughter had one small circular patch of itchy skin on an elbow . It was originally diagnosed as ringworm and treated with an antifungal. It spread, to include red, rash like and insect bit like bumps on her arms, back of her legs chest, face, lips and fingertips. It is sometimes circular, sometimes like a rash, sometimes spread out, like bug bites. It has been treated also by a dermatologist that thought it was excema. I suspect it is something else; perhaps it is a type of strep?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012