Chunky-white stuff and burning while urinating. What's wrong ?

yesterday i went to pee and my pee turned clear half way thru and chunky-white stuff came out and it burnt almost like i was peeing razor blades. every now and then it burns when i pee but this is the first time i ever saw that chunky white stuff. Three or four hours later i peed again and a little bit of the chunky stuff came out and it hurt a little bit, and then a couple hours later i went again and i was fine.what is wrong with me?!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012