Chronic urticaria, taking allegra with Betnesol, repetitive hives on head, forehead, shoulder, chest, stomach

I am suffering from chronic urticaria since 8 years. I am taking Allegra ( 180 mg ) with Betnesol every 2 days. Currently in Muscat. Whenever there is a changein climate, i have to take this medicine daily ( 1 tab each ). Allegra taken alone will not reduce the hives . It takes almost 5 hours to clear the hives completely. These hives them come again after 35-48 hrs. Majority of hives come on Head, Forehead, Top Shoulder area, on the sides of chest and below stomach. I do not get hives below waist , only when i don t take tablets, it becomes acute. Tried changing my diet, but no avail. I get these hives after every 35-40 hrs. Appreciate your advice
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012