Chronic urticaria, seems to be septic at places, partner suffering with the same. Suggestive treatment?

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from urticaria since last 2 years . it is in chronic in nature . Doctor prescribed xyzal tablet for few weeks .. but it is not going away.. because of hives and pimple i get itching and used to scratch . 2 places it became septic and now it is like a mole i am married and my wife also started getting itching in belly and surrounding area. Could you please suggest me a dermatologist and may be STD specialist
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012